- Low power fanless VIA V4 Eden/C7 processor onboard
- VIA CX700/ITE8888G chipset
- DualView with different content & resolution
- 4 COM and 3 USB 2.0 ports
- PC/104 and Mini PCI socket for expansionBoth
- +5V or +12V only single voltage DC-in supported
The Blue Chip Technology Magnum C710 3.5 inch single board computer is based on Via C7 1.5GHz processor and the CX700M chipset. It supports up to 1GB of high bandwidth DDR2 533 memory and features robust shared memory architecture and is also equipped with a CompactFlash™ Type II Interface. The CX700M features the VIA UniChrome™ Pro II Integrated Graphics Processor (IGP) and DualView ensuring good support for multimedia and graphics based applications.
A combination of one Mini-PCI slot and one PC104 ISA interface supports a range of expansion options using standard add-on cards. Featuring 4 COM ports and 3 USB 2.0 ports, the Magnum C710 is ideal for rich peripheral based embedded applications.
Other standard I/O features, including Fast Ethernet, Audio, SATA-150, Watchdog Timer, SMBus, and general purpose digital I/O make Magnum C710 single board computer the ideal solution for industrial embedded applications.